On the Bridge - Karaoke On the Bridge - Karaoke

Makes Schindler's List look like a pile of dog shit. I laughed, I cried, and I ate my own vomit.

RadioTubeClock responds:

Best thing since Citizen Kane.

Tiptoe Through the Tulips Tiptoe Through the Tulips

bbbbbb

My girlfriend makes me play this once a day, kudos sir.

CorpseGrinderClock responds:

You lucky bastard, all the girls have to like me --in spite of-- my flash, and you get a girl who actually has a taste for clock crew! Unfair, that.

Souvlaki at the airport. Souvlaki at the airport.

fgfgfgfgfgf

I love how people think we 'went' away when we really just stop producing as much flash as normal in preparation for clockday. Here's to more spam!!1

Also this made me chuckle as I'm flying out tomorrow. Woohoo Japan here I come :3

ILUVCODEMONKEYS responds:

get cigs and liqour

Time's Up (Clocks) Time's Up (Clocks)

er jumped the gun a little

clockday isn't until the 15th, you're a day early. Good movie though, although I'm not too crazy about stretching clock faces to express emotion.

Pahgawk responds:

OH, is it? Dang. Thanks for telling me though :P

YBC & BGC ( Episode 1 ) YBC & BGC ( Episode 1 )

fffffff

needs more rabidckloc

K&P Go To White Castle K&P Go To White Castle

fgfgfgfg

I APPRECIATE YOUR HONEST MOVIE

We are the ONE. We are the ONE.

Great animation but...

A few things that caught my eye were you had coalition soldiers with pictures of female loved ones, and then you had insurgents with pictures of female loved ones. If insurgents are religious zealots, they wouldn't have any pictures of females. Also coalition forces can't fire on an injured enemy combatant - or at least it's a rare case that's treated as murder.

Your animation was really smooth and the timing was really well done. While I've never been a fan of 'We are the Children' I think it works well with your theme. I'm also not sure if the War on Terror is a good setting as the language barrier isn't the driving force for the misunderstandings and more or less politics and a cultural ravine.

Overall It's a wonderful animation, and your heart is in the right place, I just think it could have been better thought out.

N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

Very nice sir

Obviously they knew it was a trap, everyone knows StrawberryClock is the king of the portal.

Other than that flaw I'd say the animation was really smooth, very entertaining, and good use of music. I'm happy to give it a 10/10 as this was my favorite Pico Day movie.