On the Bridge - Karaoke On the Bridge - Karaoke

Makes Schindler's List look like a pile of dog shit. I laughed, I cried, and I ate my own vomit.

RadioTubeClock responds:

Best thing since Citizen Kane.

Tiptoe Through the Tulips Tiptoe Through the Tulips

bbbbbb

My girlfriend makes me play this once a day, kudos sir.

CorpseGrinderClock responds:

You lucky bastard, all the girls have to like me --in spite of-- my flash, and you get a girl who actually has a taste for clock crew! Unfair, that.

Souvlaki at the airport. Souvlaki at the airport.

fgfgfgfgfgf

I love how people think we 'went' away when we really just stop producing as much flash as normal in preparation for clockday. Here's to more spam!!1

Also this made me chuckle as I'm flying out tomorrow. Woohoo Japan here I come :3

ILUVCODEMONKEYS responds:

get cigs and liqour

Some Fuck You Shit Some Fuck You Shit

interesting sound

The beat is really good, and the rap flows pretty smoothly, but the two don't seem to go as well together as some of your other work. I thought the beginning and middle lyrics were the strongest, but once again not as good as your other work. Still very good.

Maximus! Maximus!

wow

I'm amazed how well this melody and beat go with the vocals. Although it's not mainstream I can certainly see this sound being popularized.

Into Shit Into Shit

awesome beat

I absolutely love the combination of this beat with the synths. I've always been a sucker for simplicity being used correctly. It's cut and dry, and not muddied up. I think a little more bass would have gone a long way, but then again that might have taken away from the charm.