View Profile Rabid-Tux

29 Movie Reviews

fgfgfgfgfgf

I love how people think we 'went' away when we really just stop producing as much flash as normal in preparation for clockday. Here's to more spam!!1

Also this made me chuckle as I'm flying out tomorrow. Woohoo Japan here I come :3

ILUVCODEMONKEYS responds:

get cigs and liqour

er jumped the gun a little

clockday isn't until the 15th, you're a day early. Good movie though, although I'm not too crazy about stretching clock faces to express emotion.

Pahgawk responds:

OH, is it? Dang. Thanks for telling me though :P

fffffff

An excellent movie my friend and an excellent use of open source as well :3

3 Audio Reviews

interesting sound

The beat is really good, and the rap flows pretty smoothly, but the two don't seem to go as well together as some of your other work. I thought the beginning and middle lyrics were the strongest, but once again not as good as your other work. Still very good.

wow

I'm amazed how well this melody and beat go with the vocals. Although it's not mainstream I can certainly see this sound being popularized.

awesome beat

I absolutely love the combination of this beat with the synths. I've always been a sucker for simplicity being used correctly. It's cut and dry, and not muddied up. I think a little more bass would have gone a long way, but then again that might have taken away from the charm.

Sounds like a bunch of faggotry to me.

RabidClock @Rabid-Tux